We shall realize our commitment and responsibility to employees, investors, environment and society
In the electric vehicle market, a fast-growing green energy industry, Amulaire has established "a global sustainable development driver" as the corporate vision,
to regard environmental protection and social care as our compulsory duty. Meanwhile, combining the business philosophy of "sharing, discipline, open-mindedness,
participation, growth", we are willing to work with all stakeholders to fulfill our corporate social responsibilities.
Sustainable governance structure
From 2021, in response to the company’s internal sustainability program advocation, Amulaire has established the ESG office to formulate sustainability policies and various plans. Meanwhile,
CEO will be the top management representative to supervise the progress, and assign trainers from each department to execute and advocate internally together for sustainable
development of the enterprise.
Development of Sustainable Environment
Amulaire takes responsibility and is committed to protecting the environment of the earth. Our environmental policy includes regulation compliance, pollution prevention and continuous improvement to minimize the adverse impact of its products, operations and services on the environment. Besides, we have been implementing on waste reduction, recycling, and resource conservation program through continuous employee training for a better living environment.
With the buildup of our ISO14001 compliant system, we have realized our commitment to society – sustainable development – to foster the internal culture of the coexistence of corporate growth and environment.
In terms of process and raw material management, Amulaire complies with “source management” and ask our suppliers to conduct self-inspections and sign the supplier’s declaration of environmental protection with the aim of promoting our corporate social responsibilities with joint efforts. If any action taken by the supplier disagrees with the said declaration during our term of transaction, we will immediately terminate our transaction with them.
Conflict Minerals Statement
As a global corporate, Amulaire supports and complys with the regulations of RMI (Responsible Mineral Initiative) by not purchasing conflicts minerals especially the 3TG minerals from Republic of the Congo and adjacent areas, which are produced under the army forcing or persecution circumstances. Amulaire is using the CMRT (Conflict Minerals Reporting Template) by RMI to take due diligence within the supply chain to assure 3TG conflict-free. The requirements for our suppliers are as below :
- All suppliers should be possessed the ability of environment protection and taking social responsibilities.
- All suppliers should ensure the raw material of products are not derived from Republic of the Congo and adjacent areas.
- All suppliers should notify and send Amulaire's requirements to the sub-suppliers.
To adhere to the social power of mutual benefit and assistance, Amulaire upholds the spirit of “what been taken from the society shall be used for the society” and commits to its corporate social responsibilities. In doing so, we have been actively promoting charitable activities through monetary and in-kind donations, showing our care for disadvantaged groups, and organizing activities, such as the “Love & Dream in Christmas Program”.
Collaboration between Industry and School
Since 2015, we have been providing the off-campus intern program to the students of Lee-Ming Institute of Technology, Ming-Chi University of Technology, and National United University. During the internship, they will be able to apply what they have learned in school in actual work and quickly master their expertise, thus becoming the industrial talents needed by society.
- Be one of the sponsors for the Elite EMBA Alumni Scholar Lecture under NTU’s College of Management for Taiwan’s education sector to employ or retain excellent young scholars and boost the level of our academic research and education
- Since 2014, ATT has donated over NT5 million for Hualien Qinghan Scholarship, benefiting nearly 5,000 primary and middle school students in Hualien.
- Cooperate with the "mama team up in small villages" in Yuli and Zhuoxi areas to support the local school's cultural activities, educational development, and emergency relief funds.
Caring for the disadvantaged
- Specially establish a volunteer leave system to encourage employees to roll up their sleeves and participate in public welfare activities, hoping to expand the chain of kindness in society.
- Participate in many activities such as Charity Sale, Love Garden Party, Kindergarten Cleaning Volunteer, and other activities to accompany the children in the orphanage.
- Assist in the promotion of pomelo and rice in rural areas. ATT helps children in rural areas not to limit their learning opportunities due to their background through donating part of earnings with local farmer’s association.